Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Living SLIM

There are no magic wands to make that fat disappear. It took time for that fat to settle so comfortably round your waist and hips - it will take time for it to go.

I am a certified Nutritionist & Wellness Adviser, and an almost perfect example of a working Mum and someone who does not listen to her own advise =(

However, I have spent 2011 undergoing some serious stress (emotionally & physically) which have resulted in some serious 'spreading'. Luckily my FITNESS levels were relatively high at the end of 2010 and I have not suffered too badly in that area but I have completely loss the feeling of SLIMNESS.

Being slim does not mean being a size 10 or less. It means being fit & healthy enough for you to FEEL slim and like what YOU see in the mirror. I no longer feel slim or sexy (if that helps motivate you) and have decided to return to my professional roots to get myself back to my 'happy place' and invite you to join me on my journey.

Take the advise I give you and think about it. Attempt it if you're determined to make a difference and only offer criticism if its constructive. I will post notes for you to dwell on (labelled Living FIT & Living SLIM) as often as I can, take it one note at a time and do it.

Ms B.

No comments:

Post a Comment