Tuesday, August 10, 2010

6th July 2010, Tues. 9am - MSR, Klang Team (Klang)


Since I shifted my Tues morning class to Thur afternoon, the girls were quick to snap up my only other free morning. Well, its no longer free now :) 


The girls were all early and they ran thru their steps and warmed up while waiting for me to arrive. The was some marginal improvement since i last saw them. What was glaringly obvious was that they didn't really know HOW to practice as a team so they were all still dancing very much as individuals. I was very pleased to see though that Ong Yee Kit & Jen seem to have a very natural balance between each other which was delightful to watch. However, since this a team event and not a duo event, the rest of the girls really need to get themselves together and start thinking and working as one. Looking forward to a better session on Fri.

No comments:

Post a Comment